Jeep Trail Kitchen Sliding Tray
A compact, modular bolt-in kitchen system that fits in the back of the Jeep Wrangler, perfect for tailgating or off-road overland adventures.
Over 5 1/2 sq. ft. of counter space
- A drawer with 300 cu. in. of storage
- Sliding tray and collapsible table
- Easy to install and quick to remove
- Accommodates the most popular fridge/freezers — Dometic, ARB 50 quart, and others
- Trail Kitchen can be installed on any other flat vehicle surface (2 Door Jeep Wrangler, Toyota 4-Runner, Truck, Trailer, etc.) with drilling a few holes to mount it
- Add-ons Available – MOLLE Grid (JP54-039), Fold-Out Counter (JP54-040), and Clip On Countertop (JP54-024) Sold Separately.
Jeep Trail Kitchen Clip On Countertop
The Clip On Countertop (JP54-024) is a simple way to add counter space to the Trail Kitchen. It works with or without the Fold-Out Countertop to create more work space for cooking. It simply slides on to the Trail Kitchen and is easily stored in the Trail Kitchen storage when not in use.
Clip On Countertop Dimensions:
13″ L x 12.5″ WInstallation Manual:
Jeep Trail Kitchen Fold-Out Countertop Add-on
The Fold-Out Countertop easily bolts in to the Jeep Trail Kitchen to create more counter space. The Fold-Out Countertop is installed with a hinge in the storage compartment and quickly folds out to create more counter space.
Fold-Out Countertop Dimensions:
21″ L x 13.75″ WInstallation Manual:
Jeep Trail Kitchen MOLLE Grid Panel Add-on
The MOLLE Grid Panel easily bolts on to the outside of the Jeep Trail Kitchen to create more storage space. The MOLLE Grid is conveniently designed to carry MOLLE pouches and is also predrilled to mount a Rotopax, Rubican, or similar water container for the Kitchen.
The MOLLE Grid is 25.75″ W x 12″ H