Naturescapes, Inc. – DBA Retrofit Offroad (from here forth referred to only as “Retrofit Offroad”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Retrofit Offroad’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Retrofit Offroad are superseded and of no force or effect.
Hold Harmless Agreement
1. In purchasing a Retrofit Offroad Product I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Naturescapes, Inc. (hereinafter Retrofit Offroad), or any of its members, officers, servants, agents, or employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as Releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever allegedly arising out of or related in a way to this product and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. This product is sold on an “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Under no circumstances shall Retrofit Offroad be liable for any special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages.
2. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the use of a this product and I elect to voluntarily engage in such use of this product knowing that the use may be hazardous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me (or anyone else), or any loss or damage to property owned by me (or anyone else), as a result of using this product, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
3. To the extent permitted by Tennessee law, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court cost and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my alleged use or ownership of this product, whether caused by negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue the above named releasees. I further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee. If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement.
By accepting this product, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the above Waiver and Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral presentations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
If you do not agree with the preceding Hold Harmless Agreement, you may return the product and receive a full refund. Please, contact an Retrofit Offroad sales representative and they will issue a call tag for the product in question. Once the product has been received by Retrofit Offroad a full refund will be issued.
Website Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Retrofit Offroad. Retrofit Offroad neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Retrofit Offroad.
- While Retrofit Offroad uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Retrofit Offroad makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Retrofit Offroad assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Retrofit Offroad nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Retrofit Offroad also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Retrofit Offroad or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Retrofit Offroad is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Retrofit Offroad. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including [insert names of trademarks] are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Retrofit Offroad and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Retrofit Offroad or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Retrofit Offroad will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Retrofit Offroad has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Retrofit Offroad may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Retrofit Offroad is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Retrofit Offroad will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Retrofit Offroad to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Retrofit Offroad may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 615-819-2273
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Returns and Cancellation Policies
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products you may return it any time within 30 days of the date of Sale for a hassle-free refund of the amount paid for the product. All return items must be in the same condition as they were received and unused/not installed. Refunds do not include shipping costs.
On exchange of defective products, Retrofit Offroad will pay for shipping on the outbound replacement product only. We only specify that the product not be damaged, missing components or manufacturer’s documentation.
Special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate re-stocking charge.
Place your name and order number in the package for efficient identification and send it to: Retrofit Offroad 7121 Nolensville Rd Nolensville, TN 37135. Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods.
Orders received before 11:00am Eastern Time will ship the same business day on in stock items. Normal shipping can be from 2 to 8 working days. We ship our products via USPS and UPS to the lower 48 States. We will send tracking information to the email address you supply us at check out. Contact us for International Shipping quotes.