TrailVision Offroad Jeep Camera System B includes everything offered in our Base System/DIY System, but includes our Trail Tested and proven cameras, camera mounts, wiring and 40+ page installation and operations manual.
TRAILVISION Offroad Jeep Wrangler Camera SYSTEM B INCLUDES:
- Detailed 40+ page installation and operations manual which provides step-by-step instructions for installing and wiring the system in a Jeep JK or TJ.
- The TrailVision 7″ monitor can display up to 4 cameras at one time, and includes DVR capability and advanced features such as triggers and audio inputs/recording.
- Multifunction remote control
- Wiring and power adapters for 4 cameras.
- 4 – TrailVision Bullet Cameras
- 4 – TrailVision camera mounts and magnetic mounts for Bullet Cameras.
- ATM fuse tap and fuse
- T-taps for connecting TrailVision triggers to Jeep circuits
- Quad View Display with multiple viewing options including triggers
- Auto Dimming (screen dims in low light)
- Built in DVR – automatically records all camera feeds
- LCD Screen – Thin 1 inch Screen
- Removable Sunshade
- Built in speaker
- Back-lit buttons – Buttons illuminate in the dark
7″ TrailVision Monitor comes with a Super Sharp Digital Display and a pixel resolution of 800 X 480. The monitor comes with a built-in DVR allowing you to record all camera views and its SD card slot can hold up to a 32GB SD cards. This monitor comes with mirror image capability, it has built-in speakers and its menu can be navigated with the on dash buttons or with the remote which comes included.
Our TrailVision Bullet Cameras have a 170 degree viewing angle. They are small enough to mount anywhere on the Jeep- it’s the same diameter as a dime! Completely weather proof and are the perfect size to mount anywhere on your Jeep. Our TrailVision Bullet cameras include 4 mounting options:
- Screw-mount base
- Hi-power magnets with rubber boots
- Angle bracket to mount to standard 1/4″ camera stud mounts and GoPro mounts
- Flush mount (includes hole saw)