This TrailVision Base System/DIY System is the foundation for all TrailVision installations. Start with this system, and either add your own cameras and accessories, or buy guaranteed-compatible cameras and other accessories from us to build your ideal system.
The TrailVision Base System/DIY System includes:
- Detailed 40+ page installation and operations manual which provides step-by-step instructions for installing and wiring the system in a Jeep JK or TJ.
- The TrailVision 7″ monitor can display up to 4 cameras at one time, and includes DVR capability and advanced features such as triggers and audio inputs/recording.
- Multifunction remote control
- Wire Harness
- Wiring and power adapters for 4 cameras.
- *** The Base system does not include any cameras. The Base System accepts any cameras with an RCA output for video.***
- Quad View Display with multiple viewing options including triggers
- Auto Dimming (screen dims in low light)
- Built in DVR – automatically records all camera feeds
- LCD Screen – Thin 1 inch Screen
- Removable Sunshade
- Built in speaker
- Back-lit buttons – Buttons illuminate in the dark
7″ TrailVision Monitor comes with a Super Sharp Digital Display and a pixel resolution of 800 X 480. The monitor comes with a built-in DVR allowing you to record all camera views and its SD card slot can hold up to a 32GB SD cards. This monitor comes with mirror image capability, it has built-in speakers and its menu can be navigated with the on dash buttons or with the remote which comes included.