TrailVision Offroad Jeep Camera System A includes everything offered in our Base System/DIY System, but includes our Trail Tested and proven cameras, camera mounts, wiring and 40+ page installation and operations manual.
TrailVision System A includes:
- Detailed 40+ page installation and operations manual which provides step-by-step instructions for installing and wiring the system in a Jeep JK or Jeep TJ.
- The TrailVision 7″ monitor can display up to 4 cameras at one time, and includes DVR capability and advanced features such as triggers and audio inputs/recording.
- Multifunction remote control
- Wiring and power adapters for 4 cameras.
- 1 – TrailVision License Plate Camera with 16ft of camera cable.
- 3 – TrailVision Bullet Cameras
- 3 – TrailVision camera mounts and magnetic mounts for Bullet Cameras.
- ATM fuse tap and fuse
- T-taps for connecting TrailVision triggers to Jeep circuits
- Quad View Display with multiple viewing options including triggers
- Auto Dimming (screen dims in low light)
- Built in DVR – automatically records all camera feeds
- LCD Screen – Thin 1 inch Screen
- Removable Sunshade
- Built in speaker
- Back-lit buttons – Buttons illuminate in the dark
7″ TrailVision Monitor comes with a Super Sharp Digital Display and a pixel resolution of 800 X 480. The monitor comes with a built-in DVR allowing you to record all camera views and its SD card slot can hold up to a 32GB SD cards. This monitor comes with mirror image capability, it has built-in speakers and its menu can be navigated with the on dash buttons or with the remote which comes included.
Our TrailVision License Plate Camera easily mounts to the front or back license plate. This license plate camera has 170 degree viewing (ultra-wide angle) and swivels 90 degrees to give you the perfect view in all situations. The TrailVision License Plate camera comes with 16ft of camera cable. Night Vision with very little ambient light provides a great picture at night. The camera simply screws onto the license plate and an IP68 waterproof rating ensures it will function in all weather conditions. ** The TrailVision License Plate camera may not work on all Jeep model license plates. For Jeep JK’s that run the factory rear license plate holder we recommend using a bullet camera instead of this license plate camera.**
- Screw-mount base
- Hi-power magnets with rubber boots
- Angle bracket to mount to standard 1/4″ camera stud mounts and GoPro mounts
- Flush mount (includes hole saw)