Pair of MORryde Jeep JK Heavy duty tailgate hinges. – Part # JP54-003
- The MORryde Tailgate Hinges eliminate the breakage-prone plastic factory hinge covers
- The MORryde Tailgate Hinges are the only hinge on the market that’s greaseable for long life and smooth operation
- Heavy-duty bronze bushings can be quickly and easily replaced in the unlikely event that bushing wear occurs over time
Over time, all factory JK tailgate hinges will loosen and sag, resulting in a rattling tailgate and making the tailgate harder to close. The photo above shows a factory JK tailgate hinge after only a few years use – notice the rust around the hinge pin – this hinge is already loose and rattles. The reason is the factory hinge pin is steel, and turns in a very thin bearing surface, which is also steel. They will all rust and wear at the hinge pin.
Our MORryde Jeep JK tailgate hinges have longer bronze bushings, a stainless steel hinge pin and a grease fitting, so they’ll never rust, sag or rattle.
In The Box:
- 2 MORryde HD JK Tailgate Hinges
- Necessary Hardware for Installation
- Detailed Installation Instructions